Detect and assess changes in oxygen saturation in record time! The miniSpO2T™, with the same advanced DOX™ digital technology as our multiple parameter vital signs monitors, lets you evaluate oxygen saturation and heart rate in a broad range of patients, from neonatal to adult.
Small, lightweight and easy to use, the miniSpO2T™ is ideal for spot-check and transport monitoring in hospitals, clinics, private offices, and EMS.
Practical features, like 24 hours of continuous operation combined with an incredible price, make the rugged, reliable miniSpO2T™ a truly exceptional value.
- Advanced DOX™ SpO2 and heart rate for routine, periodic spot-check measurements and transport monitoring.
- With just one compact, ultra-lightweight, handheld monitor, accommodate all or your patients - from neonatal to adult.
- Unique DOX™ digital SpO2 technology for improved pulse recognition and artifact rejection.
- Fully compatible with Criticare's comprehensive line of high-quality reusable and disposable sensors.
- Four AA batteries provide 24 hours of continuous operation.
CATALOG / ACCESSORY INFORMATION
SpO2 Reusable Sensors
SpO2 Multi-Site™ Sensor Accessories
SpO2 Adhesive Sensors
Technical Printable Sheets
Compliance & Regulatory Documents
For immediate assistance, call our Customer Service Hotline at 1-800-458-4615 (USA) or contact us to request more information.